Happy Thanksgiving!11-19-2017Fr. Michael Straley
As I look forward to our celebration of Thanksgiving, I am aware of so many things for which we have to be thankful. Just this past year or so, we have grown and celebrated so much. In February we celebrated the 70th anniversary of our parish community. What a rich history! Bishop Olmsted was here to celebrate with us; he even stayed at the reception until most of the people (and the food) were gone.
Of course, we were recently chosen by our diocese to host the Pilgrim Statue of Our Lady of Fatima. I was amazed at the incredible devotion that was evident all night.READ MORE
Events and Announcements
- Thursdays 9:30am or 6:45pm, Oct 26 - Dec 7 (skip Nov 23) in the Notre Dame classroom
- This is an in-depth reflection on the iconic and sacred story of Joseph, his brothers who sold him into slavery and the miracle of forgiveness and restoration of family unity.
- in the parish hall
- Breakfast will be served. Fr. Ryan and Deacon Dennis present reflections and suggestions on making this Christmas season a deeper and more productive spiritual experience.
- Thursdays 9:30am or 6:45pm, Jan 4 - Feb 8 in the Notre Dame classroom
- In the Sermon on the Mount, Jesus urged his listeners to live in a way that fosters justice and harmony.